PDA

View Full Version : getting worse again?

Children_of_God
02-03-07, 20:04
Hi,
I don't know if anyone remembers but a few months ago when I was living with my ex my anxiety was really really bad, it's still bad now but it's better than it was.
thing is tho I keep getting more and more of the symptoms that I got then, and I seem to be feeling bad way for often.
Like tonight I feel terrible, I feel like crying 'cos I just want it to go away, and it just feels so bad tonight I don't know what to do about it.
all I wanted to know is, does this mean it's getting real bad again? 'cos I had a really hard time coping with it, and I have a hard time coping with it now with out that.
I still haven't been out really, it's been 8 months now.
thanks for your time = )
xxx.

Children_of_God
03-03-07, 10:17
Hiya Joe,
thanks for the advice, I appreciate it = )
I guess the reson I'm so worried is because I'm moving into my own flat soon, and the thought of living alone and panicking terrifies me.
I've thought about hobbies and stuff before, but wasn't sure what I find interesting enough to actually turn into a big part of my life, although I do like writing and poetry.
Anyways thank you for your help.:)

Jaco45er
03-03-07, 10:52
I agree with JoeA's post. But just to add to it, one thing I know about anxiety is that setbacks can hit hard.

When you feel better, then have a bad day (like a typical reaction to a bit of bad news) all those memories come flooding back, and before you know it, you are dwelling in those memories of feeling bad, and of course, you will feel bad when you think about feeling bad. After all, anxiety is a problem of how you think, that is the precursor of how you are going to feel.

So in summary, don't get disheartened by a few bad days, bad days tend to be temporary, trust me :)

Take care

Jaco

Children_of_God
14-03-07, 19:44
thank you = )