PDA

View Full Version : Doc today

shiznit76
07-03-16, 09:15
Got appointment today, really need get something done as the anti depressants I have tried have did nothing for me nor has CBT, just want some help

evak2979
07-03-16, 09:44
Got appointment today, really need get something done as the anti depressants I have tried have did nothing for me nor has CBT, just want some help

You are not alone. We are here for you. How long have you taken those for? Have you tried any self help material?

shiznit76
07-03-16, 09:51
Been on these AD's for 6 months. they are the 4th type I have tried and none have helped. Tried self help things and exercise, but things just not improving

DevilsAngel
07-03-16, 10:39
You'll get there, it can take time to find a balance of medication and self help that can work for you, its all trial and error until then as there are so many different types to try.

In the mean time know there are people here for you to support you and listen when you need it.

shiznit76
07-03-16, 18:37
well just back from doc. He was going to change my anti depressant and refer me to local mental health team, but instead i asked to get referred to private clinic and he is happy to do so. This means i get to see a psychiatrist without having to wait months going through mental health team. Feel good for getting this, even if does cost a few bob, means get to see someone next week!