PDA

View Full Version : Can you take with Rescue Remedy?

wubu
07-03-16, 11:15
I had some random surge if panic at work the other day and bought some rescue remedy with 27% grape alcohol in it. I took two squirts this morning but feel i need a Propranolol as i have palps too.

I would assume its ok to take as the rescue remedy doesnt say not to take with certain meds.

I was gonna call my gp but i doubt i can get a call until late pm

gonzosattic
29-05-16, 03:49
Homeopathy is at best a placebo, if it helps then by all means keep going but be aware that all reputable scientific studies have shown no physiological benefits from homeopathic cocktails. I personally avoid all alcohol because A) I don't like it and B) It can interact with medication causing it to stop working or worse; given that majority of homeopathic cocktails contain alcohol it's probably not the best idea.
Meditation on the other hand has been scientifically proven to have a physiological affect on the body and brain, same as exercise.

Annie0904
29-05-16, 08:03
Yes fine to take with medication. I use Bach rescue remedy and it helps a lot. I have a lot of belief in herbal remedies.

karenp
29-06-16, 08:06
I use 5htp though it can make me feel really sick for an hour.

halseys-mic
27-08-16, 18:27
Hi! A couple of months ago I was taking exams and getting extremely anxious, so I used Rescue Remedy along with my regular dose of propranolol. I didn't encounter any issues that I can recall. :) On some days I had two or three exams, so I'd be taking my propranolol at my regular times, but would use Rescue Remedy before each exam. :)