PDA

View Full Version : sharp head pains

stars22
07-03-16, 22:10
I'm 33 weeks pregnant so limit to what to take but I take two paracetamol I keep getting really sharp weord pains in my head normally left side can happen.right too it seems to be in my temple / eye / head and it feels something is gonna pop .
My eyes keep going weird I know I'm exhausted but this is keeping me from sleeping I now have right ear pain.too I've taken the paracetamol so surely this should of gone it's. Not exactly a head ache more pain I have never experienced anything like it before and my mind won't stop thinking the worst I've had a cough since December and it does seem to make these head pains.worse which Google isn't good for as it's a danger sign.
My fear is brain tumour anyrsm stroke ect all because. Of this head weird pain I'm laid here now in bed I can't stand light I'm exhausted but acid reflux and this head pain is making sure I can't relax I tried to ring doctors today was told by reception to ring . tommoro as doctors was all sick ect and only one was working 😣 what can I do I feel like I need to be at hospital I'm so worried

---------- Post added at 22:10 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

Also I can feel the pulse so strong in back of my head when I lay back could this be a sign of anyrsm or blood clot? ?

Traceypo
07-03-16, 22:15
Aw bless you, you sound so scared, only you can decide whether you need to go to hospital, you have the option of ringing 111 for advice too.
Anxiety tends to rise when we're tired and run down, so I can imagine your fears.
Think through your options, if you think you need to be seen now then you can go to hospital, you could also try ringing maternity ward for advice or ring 111. If not, then contact your gp tomorrow.
Xxx