PDA

View Full Version : Foggy headed and Anxiety

TracyL
08-03-16, 01:21
Hi everyone

I havn't posted for a little while but do often come on to the site and read other posts.
At the moment I am suffering badly with health anxiety. I worry about everything.
My main concern at the minute is the foggy head, depersonalization etc and also how forgetful I am. I am post menopausal so I'm sure I have hormonal problems too.
Today though I got freaked out as I was looking for something for someone at work. I went in to the office and couldn't see this item. Anyway, I went in a little later on and there it was. It had been there all the time and I just didn't see it the first time. I then panic worrying why I missed it the first time around.
Sounds stupid I know but really freaks me out that I didn't see the item first time around and in fact was convinced it wasn't there.
Sorry guys just thought I'd offload on here.

Tracy

cattia
08-03-16, 13:11
This is my worst symptom with my anxiety. I honestly can't remember what I'm even saying from the start of a sentence to the end when it's bad. I feel as though I am looking at the world around me from behind thick glass, everything seems so distant and distorted. I totally feel your pain with this one.

Mojo61
08-03-16, 17:23
Hi Tracy. Have you considered HRT to help with your anxiety symptoms?