PDA

View Full Version : Pin prick sensations .... Again

Shellyhay
08-03-16, 09:54
Good morning to you all
I just wondered if anyone else has these pin prickly sensations in different parts of their body after they have been over worried or had a panic attack?
I'm not sure if it's related ... I had been having these symptoms for weeks then they suddenly disappeared 😃 On Thursday I had a panic attack due to the fact I had been worried about my heart skipping a beat . This attack sent me to the A& E where I had a ECG and blood tests everything normal. Over the weekend I could still feel as though my heart was skipping ( I could feel it in my throat and pulse ) my OH told me it was because I was thinking about it and if I stopped it would go. Taking his advice it has calmed down a lot. However last night and waking this morning I have these pinprick sensations again, hence the reason I think it's because I was worrying last week. Sorry for the long post only I just feel like it's a vicious circle 😕

Bakebeansrule
08-03-16, 10:30
I've been feeling like I've got pins and needles in my hands and feet but not the numbness just the prickly feeling then at work on Thursday I was rushing around, got really hot and felt like there were pins prickling my back as fast at the feeling came it went again. I'm starting to learn that anxiety can do strange things to us

Traceypo
08-03-16, 10:45
My strangest anxiety symptom was a tingling numb nose, I did have numb pins and needle type sensations in my arm, that turned out to be a trapped nerve which cleared up with physio.
Xxx