PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know of a good remedy for a stomach ache

MasterJPK69
02-03-07, 22:16
I ahve been having some stomach ache for about 4 days now and i cant seem to get rid of it i take some pepsid ac and that helps for a little while but than it comes right back. Does anyone know of something that will help make it go away permantly? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

nomorepanic
02-03-07, 22:20
For instant relief I use something called Alka Seltzer - do you get that over there?

Also peppermint and milk to drink (not together though lol).

Aloe Vera juice is also superb but very expensive here - abour £6 for a bottle!

For my acid indigestion stomach problems I take a drug called Losec.

peach
03-03-07, 06:12
aloe vera juice is very good, along with barley green- its a green powder that i mix with a little juice and that always helps me...i dont know about long term though, im always having tummy trouble with ibs...

take care.

Darren76
05-03-07, 22:40
ive had issues with my stomach for about a month now, doc tried some meds (lansoprazole) which worked for a while, but gave me really bad diarreoha. was feeling better but today had the worst cramps ever, think it may have been some didgy fruit but not sure.
had some andrews to try to sort my stomach out, but got a breath test to see if i have h-pylori.
feel so bloated at the moment, and a little bit bunged up below so not able to clear myself out that way.
if i still feel rough 2mo its the docs again i think altho not sure what they can actually do for me.........having one of those days for sure :(