PDA

View Full Version : Can't stick to anything.. Am I really just lazy?

Katiej36
08-03-16, 14:24
So I've dropped out of sixth form, tried college three times, dropped out each time. Only ever been about to keep a job for 4 months before being fired or just not turning up. Now my boyfriend has got me a job in his work as an office junior where I literally am the office b****, everyone is rude and I can't bare being in an office for 8 hours a day where I'm run ragged, there's no interaction with anyone. I want to be a paramedic, I thrive off helping people. Even waitressing was better because I met real people and people appreciated me, I only left because I got harrassed by a customer day in day out and my manager would also try it on with me, slapping my bum, talking about sex, taking my phone and closing us both in the office and ever since then I struggle to go out on my own. Three months into this new job I have already had about 5 days off sick. I had a molar pregnancy and would have been due this month, so many things are making me upset, I can't bare the long days in that office- it isn't where I want to be, I'm too scared to even quit. My boyfriend doesn't think I appreciate him getting me the job and just says I'm lazy and want to spend my life in bed. Being in that office is depressing me more than anything and I feel like being in a car crash and hospitalised would be an easier way out. But still I guess I'm just being lazy..