PDA

View Full Version : Mild Anxiety - But Persistent

cooperl
08-03-16, 16:25
Hello

I have a mild anxiety which can manifest itself in a variet of ways, usually an uncalled thought or cisrumstance can just trigger it after weeks of "normality" At present im currently suffering, not so much with feelings of Anxiety but my inability NOT to think about wether im fgeeling anxious or not. Constantly thinking, do I feel ok, ? also, im aware of my breathing, usually i can make it go away by doing something else but it suddenly just reannounces itself.

If I can somehow turn my mind away from thinking about it then hopefully I should be ok, so looking for some help & understanding from fellow sufferers.

venusbluejeans
08-03-16, 16:30
Hiya cooperl and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
11-03-16, 13:20
Hello and :welcome:to the forum.

fduop
11-03-16, 16:04
Hello, cooperl, from the USA

Just as venus and Mark13 suggested, there are some great materials available on the site. Mark13's suggestion of mindfulness training has worked well for me, In that, it helps you focus away from "thinking" and to train your mind to "let go". There are a number of good clinical books and sites out there that can help you get started. Best to you.