PDA

View Full Version : Red Ears

ItsNick
08-03-16, 23:40
Does anybody else have their ears get really red and warm? I don't know if it's when I'm stressed to the max or what but often times I notice my ears get really red and warm. I absolutely will not Google this or any other symptoms anymore as I honestly believe that was my undoing.

I can't imagine this being a sign of terrible things...

Skkyee
08-03-16, 23:52
I get this..... I actually went through a phase of getting this after I had eaten??!!??? Seriously. Odd. I think it's some kind of hormone release, adrenaline? I dunno...... Pretty harmless tho I'm sure!!

ItsNick
09-03-16, 00:05
Thanks for your reply. I just know I won't Google another damn thing. Look where a weeks worth of googling has gotten me.

debs71
09-03-16, 02:49
Oh yes, definitely!

In fact, my whole face feels like it is going to explode sometimes when I am anxious, lol.

I feel extremely hot, as if I have a very high fever, and have actually had to check my temperature on more than one occasion to rule that out, and my reading has always been within the normal ranges.

It is a very strange thing, but I think it must simply be the nervous system going into overdrive with the anxiety.

Worry not! It is just another joyful effect of anxiety and stress! :wacko:

GingerFish
09-03-16, 18:01
I only ever get red and hot ears when I am stressed or in the middle of a panic attack so I've always just put it down to anxiety. Its usually just one ear and it becomes so red and hot that I feel like I could fry an egg on it! My cheeks usually do the same as well.

Carnation
14-03-16, 19:41
This is a new one for me. I am just experiencing this after 2 years of anxiety.
It only lasts a few minutes, but pleased to hear; excuse the pun, that I am not the only one.

ItsNick
14-03-16, 20:05
We should be the Ging-ears??