PDA

View Full Version : New job stress and panic

wubu
09-03-16, 07:46
I left my old job to better myself but i feel it wasn't the right thing to do as the stress is crazy. I've basically got no staff at the minute so I'm doing most myself and finding ive now getting waves of panic and "i must just walk" to get away from it but i can't.

I'm now finding every morning i get up feels me full of dread. I feel like in the interview that they wasnt totally upfront i am required to start almost 2hrs early for various reasons which ive not been doing because of the kids. Also the support from my manager has been limited to say the least and training for the role has been limited and left to find out for myself then getting in bother because I've not done it right despite me raising concerns with my manager it's a case of her agreeing then doing nothing about it, just threats that if training isnt completed in time there will be repercussions.

Sufice to say I'm looking for a job similar to my old one as I've never had so much work stress or worked for such a chaotic company!

evak2979
09-03-16, 07:59
The devil we know is better than the one we don't.
I too am in a new job and first days are hard. But you have to keep reminding yourself of the reasons why you left the old one :)