PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying to be logical...

helenhoo
09-03-16, 19:07
I've been feeling less anxious the past few days which in turn makes me anxious that I'm not anxious?! Anyone get this?!

That being said I just noticed a few small bruises dotted around my legs. I know a few are from my desk at work as I switled into the underneath shelf a few times (new desk) and another may be an ahem sex bruise. But there are a handful of small bruises?! Normal yeah!?

S1894
10-03-16, 15:54
Hey, I didn't want to read your post and not post a reply! I really don't think the bruises are anything to worry about. I regularly find bruises on my legs, I think it is so easy to bang your legs off of things and not particularly notice, mine seem to bruise easier than any other part of my body.

Hope you have managed to stay less anxious :)

M1825
10-03-16, 20:03
I agree. Just the other day my leg was hurting seemingly out of no where. It freaked me out a bit then I traced my steps the previous day and realized I banged it moving something.

helenhoo
10-03-16, 20:39
Thank you both :)

cry
10-03-16, 20:54
I feel the same about not being anxious- it's like by feeling anxious you feel like you're on your guard but as soon as you stop feeling anxious about things you think that's when things can go wrong. Well that's what I think anyway.

helenhoo
10-03-16, 21:32
Exactly what you just said! It's like the dread of the next new thing ha.

helenhoo
11-03-16, 13:53
So bruises on leg arent a concern there's like 5 dotted both; explanations for a few.