PDA

View Full Version : New, i guess...

Dan D
03-03-07, 11:24
Well i've been viewing the forum for almost a week now, and have been in the chatroom a few times but i've only just got round to really introducing myself.

I'm fourteen and suffer from mild anxiety but quite bad health anxiety. Although i have the PA's under control now i get them in cases where i'm nervous, but it's not so bad.

Just a bit about me: i play the guitar, investing time in older rock bands such as Black Sabbath, guns and roses and Metallica; i go to school and will soon (a few months) start on my chosen options of CiDA (computers), business studies and history.

So... yeah, hope i can help at least someone in some way.

trac67
03-03-07, 11:28
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

manmoor
03-03-07, 11:40
Hi Dan,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Karen
03-03-07, 13:12
Hi Dan

:welcome: to the forum.

You'll find a lot of help and support here.

It's great that you have some hobbies and playing the guitar sounds fun :) .

Do you play with friends in a band?

Karen

Dan D
03-03-07, 13:22
Hi Dan

:welcome: to the forum.

You'll find a lot of help and support here.

It's great that you have some hobbies and playing the guitar sounds fun :) .

Do you play with friends in a band?

Karen

Nope, no one my age around here that plays any musical instruments. I'm trying to get a retail job at a guitar shop, though, so hopefully i'll have some more contacts.

Piglet
03-03-07, 13:23
A big welcome to you Dan :D

Piglet :flowers:

Pink Princess
03-03-07, 13:35
hey dan, welcome to the site, hope you are well.
take kare kare and hopefully speak soon x x x

nomorepanic
03-03-07, 18:36
:welcome: Dan

Lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some very caring people here and get some great support and advice.

Barb
03-03-07, 19:15
:) :) A big welcome Dan, you will get lots of help and support here

Take care

Luv Barb xxx

skylight2007
04-03-07, 12:45
Hey there youngester, I am sure you have lots to offer, as loads of young people suffer from anxieties, good to have you here. take care, skylight

vikkileigh
05-03-07, 15:03
Hi Dan,
Im new here too and was interested to read about your anxieties, im new to all this and wondered if i had the health anxieties too, would you mind posting a reply to me, maybe we could swop notes as any new info for me would be great. My name is Vikki and i live in Leicestershire, Im 30 with a brother your age(bit older) My husband plays guitar so i know a tiny bit about that too!

wobily_lin
05-03-07, 18:37
Elo Dan,
Welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ya on board x