PDA

View Full Version : hello

fuchsia
10-03-16, 12:23
Hi, I have struggled with anxiety since the birth of my child and that was 11 years ago, yikes. I have tried cbt via my gp but I am not sure it really helped and have always been scared to take any medication, after googling about potential side effects. Although, when I am feeling anxious I always wish I could be attached to a valium drip, just so I can feel calm and relaxed. Hoping that l can gain some help from others on this forum, thank you.

venusbluejeans
10-03-16, 12:29
Hiya fuchsia and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
11-03-16, 13:18
Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.

fduop
11-03-16, 16:21
fuchsia

Like you I'm a long time sufferer (17 years). In those years I have tried this and that with and without success. My advice (which you have done) is come here to seek community. The best thing I've gotten from NMP is the ideal that I am not alone. So take advantage of the forum and find community. Best to you and your family.