PDA

View Full Version : Nasty horrible symtoms Carnt cope plz read

help me 21
11-03-16, 02:40
Hello All. I'm 27 suffered with really bad anxiety and depersonalisation since I was 14 I have a sereve case of anxiety and depersonalisation. Iv had a tramAtic life from 14 until now. Cut it short Iv been moving and finally unpacked got my daughter to bed staying with family at the min. And all of a sudden I had dull vision and got scared ran to the bedroom and head felt really heavy pressure in my head eyes nose and face I went all dizzy like I was going to pass out eyes are out of vocuz keeps going and coming back eyes am sore and I am tired but it's not tiredness. Everythink is fuzzy but that's 247. I suffer with visual snow also. Every think is misty tummy is in bits jelly legs whole body feels weak and I'm working my self up I'm so so scared I have had a migraine which my vision went a bit funny to. The depersonalisation makes me feel like I Carnt see but at the same time I can it feels so unreal everythink to me. I just want to be normal again I really Carnt cope with the way I feel right now I'm so scared! What if somethinks wrong with me? Can anxiety do this to our body's... My eyes are so sore feels like Iv been crying for hours.. Thanks for reading and plz reply

---------- Post added at 02:40 ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 ----------

When i say out of focus I mean like someone is pressing down on my head it's like someone is spinning on my head! And I lose control of my head and eyes and Carnt look it's abit like double vision I don't see double but like glassy like loads of thick pains in front of vision. Hard to explain tbh. It's like a really bad drunk feeling when ur drunk it's horrible and very scary I feel drunk now

Angelai
11-03-16, 23:27
I think I know what you mean - search for 'jumbled vision' to see similar.

My gp has decided today to treat me for migraine, based on symptoms like yours - funny head/vision, eye pain... and sinus type pain - basically pain in forehead, eyebrows, behind eyes, bridge of nose, cheekbones, neck... and visual disturbance. I also feel suddenly, incredibly tired when the symptoms start, and off balance, like my head is being pulled forwards straight towards the floor. The being drunk feeling describes it well, I said it's like I'm looking but can't actually SEE? As if my brain can't process what I'm looking at?

I hope you are feeling calmer now x

help me 21
14-03-16, 14:32
That's what I have the same as u . Iv also got dry eye and blocked glands it's Iv got really bad misty vision worrying over my symptoms right now