PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know?

Savvy_Darling
11-03-16, 02:58
I have another post on here and would be happy if you checked that out too but this is a completely different topic and it just happened.

I get tonsil stones and they worry me sometimes like they're are a symptom of something worse happening in my body but that's beside the point,
I was checking for tonsil stones and I popped some out that I found and I was using the back side of a floss pick (those plastic flossers) I couldn't get one out and I accidentally poked my tonsil weird and I made it bleed. No more bleeding now and I gargled with some salt water but I'm worried if that's a bad thing..
I think I remembered reading somewhere about being careful using the water jet things to clean your tonsils because if it's too fast a speed of water it could rupture the tonsil which could cause 'severe complications'. I remember reading that and I'm wondering if that's what I did and I'm scared what these severe complications are :( I'm really worried I could cause something bad to happen. I did this before by accident a month ago and I was fine (as far as I know).
I'm gonna use cotton swabs from now on so I don't poke myself again but I'm worried I'm going to get "severe complications" :unsure::scared15:

Nzxt27
11-03-16, 03:48
I don't know much about this subject but I don't think you did any crazy damage. And how much damage could be done? Don't people get their tonsils cut out? Don't use google or webmd or DM I know that lol.

nirvanainchains
11-03-16, 13:36
I don’t about this subject too. But I have nasty wound in my feet when I accidentaly hit a rusty and dirty metal, the wound was deep and it bled alot, but nothing happened to me. Don’t worry..