PDA

View Full Version : My emetophobia is getting worse

Owiefj
11-03-16, 03:28
first time on this site, but this is a very old problem of mine. Does anyone else here experience this? If you're not familiar with what that is its just an intense fear of vomiting. Recently, my close friends/people I work with have been getting norovirus, and I've been having panic attacks daily. Sometimes I can't breath, or my heart starts beating unevenly, and I'll begin feeling very neaseous which makes me panic more and it's a downwards spiral. just hearing about somebody being sick sets me off. There's a long list of illnesses I've had that I think have lead to this intense emetophobia, but I don't think it's worth getting into

Does anyone else experience this/know any tricks to getting over it? Any help would be great, and I thought this would be the place to get it. Thanks! :D

venusbluejeans
11-03-16, 03:33
Hiya Owiefj and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: