PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all

Daveakasuperman
11-03-16, 18:14
Hi everyone, im Dave and have a ridiculous anxiety problem. I currently have continuous increased heart rate and clouded head not being able to think because my car is in need of repair, and the thought of it going into the garage and it costing me money that i dont potentially have terrifies me. I understand its crazy but my brain wont separate the rational thought that its a car, a piece of metal that weve already payed for, the money have already gone from the worry inside thats slowly tearing me down. Im cranky i dont want to do anything i told my wife id rather get rid of it than send it in but thats crazy to think that way. Kinda between a rock and a hard place.

Sorry for ranting

Dave

venusbluejeans
11-03-16, 18:21
Hiya Daveakasuperman and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Owiefj
11-03-16, 19:30
Well, this is the place for ranting :) many people here have anxiety problems also, myself included. I have yet to find an actual solution, but the best thing I've realized to do for it is if something is stressing you out, distract yourself with something else for awhile. Any hobby or some such thing you have, do that for awhile, then come back to the issue giving you anxiety when you can think more rationally?

Feel free to get back to me if I missed something or if you're still just feeling like you need a rant. good luck!

Daveakasuperman
12-03-16, 01:33
Yeah your pretty much right there, sometimes theres not enough to do to ttake your mind off of it you know. It seems you have the same kinda issue as myself, so i say the same to you. Feel free to message or rant.

Thank you