PDA

View Full Version : HEELLPP IN SUCH A STATE xxx

jojo198628
11-03-16, 23:07
Here we go again... been okay all day then I get news that my cousin has been admitted into hospital with suspected appendicitis and now I have a little twingey pain in right side and I'm sitting here hysterically crying thinking it's going to happen to me too.

I'm so sick of health anxiety literally I'm like how can you get stuff like this it's frustrating.... because I'm sure somethings wrong with me... but at the same time I dread the thought of it being true and my worst nightmare would be a hospital or worse an operation xx

---------- Post added at 23:07 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------

I'm really struggling to believe that a pain in my stomach can be anxiety but yet I didn't have it till I found out about my cousin so confused ������������

Nzxt27
11-03-16, 23:48
I'm not sure what to say but if it just came on after hearing about someone I'd say more and likely it's anxiety related. I never had any symptoms I can remember till after my crazy high anxiety panic attack week I had in jan. Now I feel like I got crazy syptoms.

lele19
12-03-16, 08:15
Jojo - I can assure you that there isn't a day that goes by when I don't have some kind of pain somewhere in my body and relate it to some kind of dangerous illness. I often get pain which sits over my appendix and I've been to the DR several times in the past about it, so now I just ignore it.

I've always been told that unless you have a temperature and are on the floor screaming in pain, it is NOT appendicitis.

jojo198628
12-03-16, 09:39
Yeahhh I know how you feel lele I'm the same... I get pain alot over where my appendix is too it scares the life out of me.. it's so hard isn't it.. feel a bit better this morning just really tired...