PDA

View Full Version : No be worried on weekends? Lol

Nzxt27
12-03-16, 04:10
Well I'm worried. I kinda broke down a little after I left my dads to go pick up my GF from work. I think about how I'm letting everyone down because of my health And that I just wanted a great life for my GF. I have been getting lots of twitches today in random places. I went walking earlier today and now I feel like my feet and legs are kinda twitching at random times it's like a fast twitch like 2-3 seconds then gone.

I meant no one is worried on weekends but can't change the title now lol.

M1825
12-03-16, 05:32
You're not alone! I've been twitching all over today as well. I'm sure we are both fine :)

ItsNick
12-03-16, 05:36
My lower left eyelid has twitched off and on today. I was about to have a Panic Attack earlier, but half of a Xanax helped me out a bit. So, yes, I worry on the weekend unfortunately.

Nzxt27
12-03-16, 05:44
Yeah I only have some pills the ER gave me and they don't do much. I stopped taking them after only having 3. And yeah twitching worrys me the most. I did just get done lifting 35 pound dumbbell 7 times each hand and my heart was pounding after that.

I don't understand why I twitch it never happened before I got stressed and anxiety back in jan.

---------- Post added at 05:44 ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 ----------

I don't really feel like I'm having panic attacks anymore but I do get down and out thinking I'm dying and leaving my gf behind Nd that my health is failing and I can't change it and feel like I'm letting people down around me.

ItsNick
12-03-16, 05:52
The twitching is very common with stress and anxiety from what I've heard. I think it's pretty common.

Nzxt27
12-03-16, 05:55
Yeah. Sometimes I wonder if it is even my muscles or blood veins if that is even possible. But I do remember after the ER I could watch my calf muscles not having them thigh ten up and they would move like shooting nerves or something it look freaky. Just like randomly fire and parts would move.

Nzxt27
12-03-16, 06:01
Sometimes I just think about buying one of these and cruising around the country before I die. I'm weird I know lol.

ItsNick
12-03-16, 21:38
Na, I like the idea. And I'm back to a Brain Tumor, ughhh. Woke u with a little headache, not much and it just brings me back. Man, it's so terrible.

Nzxt27
12-03-16, 21:43
My gf gets headaches a lot. I rarely get them. Heck sometimes I think maybe I have a brain tumor causing my body to twitch so randomly. Idk why I feel like it's my blood veins twitching or something.

ItsNick
13-03-16, 02:49
You able to chat yet?

Nzxt27
13-03-16, 03:01
No I guess I'm a day or two away from it. You can private message me if you want or we can chat here.