PDA

View Full Version : Now worried about IBC

KeeKee
12-03-16, 10:43
I have a red patch on my boob and it's been there at least 8 days, I'm terrified it's inflammatory breast cancer. There is what looks like a spot within this red patch but I have acne and none of my spots have ever had a red patch aroind them. I don't think it's getting better, but I don't think it's getting worse.
I stupidly Googled and one of the signs is a hive like appearance and I'm worried that's what this is. The bit that looks like a spot is tender so I'm hoping it's just pus (sorry for the Tmi) and Maybe it's aggravated it all but I've never had anything like this before.

KeeKee
12-03-16, 11:11
Thank You Paul. I'll ring again on Monday although they're fully booked for at least a fortnight there may be a cancellation.
I had a close relative with that 'man flu' recently and they too were ill. It sounds awful.
I know we're all in the same boat with this anxiety, I'm just so annoyed as until around December I was doing OK. Then I was convinced I had Melanoma, then recently (and currently) I've been worried about Ovarian Cancer and now this. It doesn't help that I have depression and everyday is just hell to get through. My relationship isn't working. I struggle with being a parent and I'm terrified I'll not be around for my family to see the happy, loving person I used to be.