PDA

View Full Version : Going back to the Doctor

pepperutchie
13-03-16, 11:09
hi its been a week since i had that blood pressure fear, and it seems fine now. The thing that really worries me is my lower abdominal pain and discomfort, and i am still having them all even after a week of antibiotics, i dont want to think about anything but i read in fb about the symptoms of ovarian cancer..and now i worried about it having 6 of the posted symptoms. Hard to dismiss my brain just dont stop feeding me things to worry..any thoughts from you all i am really too tired about all of this, its just endless

pepperutchie
13-03-16, 20:30
Anyone having thesame issue or fears?

Yorkshire born
13-03-16, 22:30
Hi. I'm not personally having the same issue, being a man, but my gf had many of what are, on paper, the symptoms of ovarian or cervical cancer. I absolutely terrified my self looking at the worst case scenarios online since I was going through a bad period with my HA. But four years later we are still together and she is fine. The thing is symptoms of these diseases are incredibly commen in a whole range of other complaints and are almost certain to be caused by something else. Hopefully your doctor will be able to put your mind at ease. Take care.

pepperutchie
14-03-16, 01:12
Thank you Yorkshire, its just that i cannot take anymore stresses from going to doctor and doctors everytime i feel something, but we just cannot ignore things pain specially when we have it almost everyday.. I hope we can just forget and ignore things easily and sure its nothing.