PDA

View Full Version : i am so scared!! Ears!!

Danuella
13-03-16, 13:38
my HA is out of control i am so unbelievably anxious and panicky..so here it is..nov,right ear clogged up although could open eustachian tube for 20 mins,voices sounded weird n had bad tinnitus,this happened again in jan and 1st march,suddenly my ears goes very full like there gonna explode with really loud tinnitus ,me speaking makes my head vibrate as does hearing any sounds,its liek theres an undercurrant to the sounds robotic?distortion??jan and march both lasted about 6 hours and i am terrified!! Saw ent and im very woried about cochlear hydrops(a form of menieres poss leading to menieres)my eustachian tubes are fine so he thinks that i=the pressure is coming from my inner ear,hes told me its UNLIKELY to be cochlear hydrops as i dont have any low freq hearing loss but then said thers nothing else it can be!! since then i have had loads of other horrible symptoms and i am utterly terrified!! pls pls has anyone had anything like this before?

cattia
13-03-16, 21:24
I've had horrible ear problems lately, that's what kicked off my most recent bout of HA. My right ear blocked up completely and it has happened twice since January. First time it happened for two days, this time a week. Sounds were very distorted, I felt horribly spaced out and very disorientated. It was absolutely horrible and I was getting really bad panic attacks, my head felt blocked up like it would explode. It did eventually clear but I am left with quite a few anxiety issues. Dr told me it was glue ear and eustacian tube dysfunction.