PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

cjthompson2014
13-03-16, 18:27
Hello all! I'm new to this site.

I guess my anxiety and stress levels elevated five months ago when we were house hunting. It was very stressful and we were crunched under a time limit. I got really sick and got a bad sinus infection and was diagnosed with Eustachian tube dysfunction and tmj. My ears are constantly popping.

Five months later my ears are still acting up. Not as bad but they still thump randomly through out the day. My blood pressure has been high and my neck is always sore and stiff. Could the popping ect be from my anxiety? They tried putting me in muscle relaxers and ativan but neither seemed to do much for me. I'm just wondering if I can calm down if I'll start to feel better. I don't think I could live with this forever. I know people have it way worse but this is taking over my life.

Any advice or similar experiences would be awesome. I hope to hear from you.

Cassie

venusbluejeans
13-03-16, 18:33
Hiya cjthompson2014 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Woebegone
14-03-16, 03:50
So sorry you're having this to deal with. Might you have access to a massage therapist? When everything gets bound up from stressors, I find it's pretty darn difficult to have a clue about what's going on. Hope the house matter is settled.

cjthompson2014
14-03-16, 19:11
I haven't tried a massage therapist, but I have been going to a chirorpactor.