PDA

View Full Version : Still struggling

helenback07
14-03-16, 00:35
Hi again,

Still have a sore jaw, headaches, getting flushed. Convinced its something sinister (specifically lymphoma) I cant feel any swollen nodes but its to the point where I dont even know what normal ones feel like anymore. It seems every daily ache and pain is amplified. I dont know what to do anymore, my partner is at his wits end as well. Got another doctors appointment tomorrow which im hoping will make me feel better but im doubtful. I wish there was some way to stop this, it doesnt seem to end, im sick of it :weep:

Fishmanpa
14-03-16, 00:41
I'm sorry you're struggling. Worry in any form is difficult, mentally and physically. Tomorrow, when you visit your doctor, and I'm quite sure you'll be deemed physically fine, speak to him about your fears and worries and ask if you can be referred for some help.

Positive thoughts

helenback07
14-03-16, 00:50
Thanks, the last time I went to the doctor (a week ago) she did refer me to a psychologist who I saw last week (which helped for about an hour until my broken head took over) I still sit there thinking "she didnt feel my glands properly, she didnt do a blood test, how does she know this isnt something bad" I know this is going to take time but I just wish the physical symptoms would go so I can be at peace.

Thanks again for your reply. sorry for ranting. im just so tired of this.

Nzxt27
14-03-16, 00:54
I wish my physical syptoms would go away too. I get told by family and friends it's all in my head and I'm focusing on it.

helenback07
14-03-16, 01:12
Tell me about it! I wish I could invent a magic pill to help everyone on here so they could all live the happy, healthy lives they deserve to

Nzxt27
14-03-16, 01:20
Yeah. I've only had HA for 2 months and I'm tired of it already.

helenback07
14-03-16, 01:24
Ah I have only had it for just over a month (brought on from my dad being diagnosed with cancer) although I have suffered from GAD for about 10 years, funny how it just comes on - now I cant remember what it was like not to feel this way

Nzxt27
14-03-16, 01:41
When I went to the ER that's what doctor diagnosed me with was GAD. Idk of I have health anxiety but I only worry about my health so I would think that it is.

helenback07
14-03-16, 01:49
I think of my HA as a branch of my GAD if that helps, like my anxiety manifests itself in different ways i.e this time its HA, in the past it has been social anxiety. Have you seen anyone for your HA?

Nzxt27
14-03-16, 01:52
No I've only been to the ER. But I have a doctors appointment wensday. I'm hoping all goes well. I'm worried about it. I feel like I could beat this if I was rest assured I was ok and my syptoms would go away.

helenback07
14-03-16, 01:55
Well good luck, Im sure everything will be okay! :hugs:

Nzxt27
14-03-16, 02:01
Well good luck, Im sure everything will be okay! :hugs:

Thanks, you too. And I hope everyone is right. ER doctor said I was fine and his exact words was I could follow up with his doctor if I need more pills but he doesn't see the need in it.