PDA

View Full Version : Leg with bruises.

helenhoo
14-03-16, 19:44
Most I can account for, some not so much. Three on calf, three on thigh. I have banged leg a few times and one may from playfighting and s*x.

Would you worry about bruises?

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:49 ----------

??

Catherine S
14-03-16, 20:03
Why do you keep asking about this? Yes we all know that some of the bruises are from your sexual activities Reb, no need to remind us every day chuck ok? But what exactly do you want people to say that's different from what has been said to you already about this?

There are times, given the years I've been here, that i'm convinced there are some members who are here to entertain themselves by winding us all up. There is nothing wrong with you. Banging into things on a daily basis, and diving off wardrobes every night when bonking is sure to produce lots and lots of bruises.

ISB x

ItsNick
14-03-16, 20:04
No. Didn't you post some variation of this really recently?

helenhoo
14-03-16, 20:31
I'm not here to wind anyone up. Jesus. Just after reassurance

Catherine S
14-03-16, 20:43
Not sure if Jesus can help, but we do try to on here. Your bruises are not serious. Everybody gets random bruising that can't be explained, although you seem to have reasons for most of yours. Why not just ask you doctor about your bruises Reb, and don't forget to tell him or her about the play fighting and rough sex ok?

Take care
ISB x

MyNameIsTerry
14-03-16, 23:10
Why do you keep asking about this? Yes we all know that some of the bruises are from your sexual activities Reb, no need to remind us every day chuck ok? But what exactly do you want people to say that's different from what has been said to you already about this?

There are times, given the years I've been here, that i'm convinced there are some members who are here to entertain themselves by winding us all up. There is nothing wrong with you. Banging into things on a daily basis, and diving off wardrobes every night when bonking is sure to produce lots and lots of bruises.

ISB x

It's not worth getting wound up over. If people don't like certain posts, just move on. It's forum life anywhere you go.

Catherine S
14-03-16, 23:36
Thank you for the advice Terry.

helenhoo
15-03-16, 08:13
Hi guys, I am an adult. A grown woman with years of education and a great job. Don't talk about me like I'm special or different. We are all suffering. We can't take control of it all of the time. youre lucky I'm unfazed by these comments but some aren't as strong as me. Be careful with your words.

Have a great day/night.

Catherine S
15-03-16, 13:53
Be careful with your words also Reb, it works both ways.

You have a good day too.

ISB x

helenhoo
15-03-16, 14:07
I'm not being insultive or demeaning.

Catherine S
15-03-16, 15:25
Reb, If your questions about leg bruises appearing after play fighting and sex are actually genuine and not a wind up, then I apologise for any insensitivity on my part.

ISB x

Girl18
15-03-16, 20:27
Yes, bruising is normal. Some people bruise more easier.than others, like myself.