PDA

View Full Version : Lump, freaking out

nicole97
14-03-16, 19:32
A little over a week ago, I noticed a lump right in the crease on the back of my knee. I freaked out a bit until I realized there was a matching one on the other side (bad is never symmetrical right? lol). But during I was feeling around, I noticed that there are 3 lumps, under the skin, right in a row, right at the top of my calf muscle, right below my knee crease going down. They are hard and painless, but they do move around quite a bit. I know they are not lymph nodes, wrong location. I had an MRI. THe report showed nothing at all. I do have the pictures, maybe someone knows how to read them? There is one area that I am questioning. I can't post the link yet, I will send it if possible. :(

My doctor had me meet with a surgeon who said she thinks it's probably just fatty and will just remove it next week, but I'm freaking out!! Can anyone help or has anyone had this??

---------- Post added at 14:32 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

Anyone? :(

Nzxt27
14-03-16, 20:31
I'm not sure on this subject and but I'm here to talk if you need too. I am sure if your doctors looked at them and are not worried then their is nothing to worry about.

MrsDavies
15-03-16, 21:56
I'm not sure what to advise you but I didn't want to read and run. It might help to know that most lumps are not cancerous and are completely benign so chances are it's nothing to worry about, especially if the doctors don't seem concerned. As the surgeon said, it's probably fatty tissue.

nicole97
16-03-16, 19:16
Thank you for replying. I know the odds are low, but it still worries me quite a bit.