PDA

View Full Version : Lung fear.

Strovbe
15-03-16, 18:59
My right ribcage feels very uncomfortable, I don't know if I'm creating this symptom in my head because I can breathe fine for the mostpart and am not coughing an awful lot, but it just feels super weird. Like tight almost, not that painful but kinda like my lung isnt getting enough air. I have been becoming a bit more active so maybe that has something to do with it? I'm scared that my lung is gonna collapse or I have lung cancer, but my doctor just listened to my breathing and didnt hear anything as far as I know.

countrygirl
15-03-16, 19:32
Very reassuring tht your Dr could find nothing to worry about with your lungs. Could you have strained your ribs with exercise maybe? I have spinal problems that affect my ribs area and when its bothering me I feel as if its hard to breathe but this is just due to tense muscles, could this be you?

Strovbe
15-03-16, 20:52
Possibly. I've got pretty bad posture that causes sternum pain sometimes. I've also been singing and playing guitar a lot recently and I usually hold the guitar a bit against my right side for some reason.