PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to think anymore

elik
15-03-16, 19:27
Re: Desperate
I feel like I always find a loop hole, I'm constantly looking at the world from a jaded perspective. I stand back and say to myself this is anxiety not me, but the feeling doesn't go and no matter what the cause is it's terrifying. I never see things the right way. I am now struggling for what a good perspective is. All I feel is fear. Always. I'm waiting for the silver lining but I'm always going along this dark and twisted road. If I have a moment of clarity it's shattered by a what if thought. I feel like I look at my entire life and it all looks confused and scared and feared like I'm struggling to understand and cope going. I feel I have never been normal and I don't know how I'm meant to go on.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Crystalhiggs
15-03-16, 19:37
Hi Elik, did I read the other day that you've just started a med? Di you feel worse since you started it? Sometimes we can feel worse before we feel better on medication. I never felt better on the one I tried but I hope that soon you'll start to feel the benefits. Do you sleep well? If so, really try to enjoy that sanctuary, have a long bath, listen to radio 4 or classic fm to relax you, do some 7/11 breathing and curl up in a comfy bed with fresh sheets and maybe some lavender pillow spray and some hot milk or chamomile tea. Be kind to yourself Elik, you don't have to suffer like this. What would you say to your child if you had one that was going through this? You would look after them. Look after yourself. You are worth it!! Xxx

elik
15-03-16, 19:50
I just feel so lost and I feel I've tried everything and I end up here. I don't understand with the hard work I put into being ok Im still the same. It's probably the depressive side of t but I honestly look at my past and just see struggle

Fishmanpa
15-03-16, 20:03
I've read your posts from the beginning. As much as you feel so helpless, it's equally a helpless feeling knowing there's not much to be said in this medium that will truly help. I wish there were words that would penetrate the darkness that appears to be your life. Maybe though, just the words themselves are what you grab onto. I don't know. All I can do is hope that you find your way out of the darkness you portray in your posts and words.

Sending positive thoughts.