PDA

View Full Version : Neuropathy / Arteries question

wcb123
15-03-16, 21:28
Hiya all, i can be fine for days/weeks on end and then i get some sort of attack which pretty much makes me unable to do anything for 2/3 days. It's different to the panic/anxiety attacks i used to get. Basically im 32 and feel 100 years old with all these physical symptoms.

During these attack's i get

Intense headaches.
Nausea and dizzyness
Shortness of Breath.
Rock hard stomach/Bloating.
Flatulence.
Blurry eyes and visual disturbances like Migraines.
Shooting muscle pains randomly almost everywhere on the body.
Hot and cold sweats.
Heavy achey arms/legs. A numb feeling.
Severe muscle tension

Whilst i have been diagnosed with GAD for some time, it completely stumps me that i can be Perfectly fine for weeks and then like clockwork, these attacks happen for no real reason i can pinpoint.

My eyesight has got considerably worse in the last year and I have just found out my astigmatism has got alot worse (which might explain the head stuff) but as far as i know that doesnt explain the extreme muscle ache and weakness/fatigue and everything else.

Had countless tests for food intolerence/Thyroid/Bloods etc and they show nothing is wrong.

I started smoking again recently and i drink a fair bit so i can't help thinking it could be neuropathy related. Or even Blocked arturies/MS/Diabetes.

I really don't want to go back to the GP again as he is getting sick of me.

Anyone know what it might be?

Phuzella
15-03-16, 21:50
You mention migraine and that's what it sounds like.

wcb123
15-03-16, 22:04
Thanks Phuzella, that explains the muscle pain and weakness? I literally woke up this morning with the attack in motion and all my limbs ache like crazy.