PDA

View Full Version : Is this it

elik
16-03-16, 17:37
I'm so scared I feel like I am constantly in a twisted distorted state of reality in some sort of derealization. I know what's going on with my brain protecting me etc but I can't keep living under this pretence that all is ok I feel so odd all the time. I feel out of control. I don't want this life and am trying everything, how long do I have until I completely lose it because I feel most of my time is spent in this state that I don't know what reality is

PanchoGoz
16-03-16, 21:54
I'm not sure what else we can say to you... I know you so desperately want answers and peace. Anxiety doesn't make you go mad, your mind is amazing, it's just your nerves doing this to you. You don't go mad you just get tired, that's the way it goes. It will eventually get back to normal because these episodes always have to pass some way or another. If you feel really bad you know there are lots of people who can help you, people you can call and places to go. You're never alone.

elik
16-03-16, 22:24
I know and that's why I'm getting scared, there's nothing more I can do or hear as I've been lucky enough to have it all

Catherine S
16-03-16, 23:25
I thought that was a lovely reply pancho x

akb
17-03-16, 06:57
Hi Elik

Have you tried reading or listening to any booksby Claire Weekes? If not I would reccommend. She will explain in comfoeting pkain terms what your illness is all about

Kuatir
17-03-16, 11:44
Hi Elik.

What have you been trying to help, we might be able to give you some suggestions if we know? Anxiety is manageable and you can feel better.

elik
17-03-16, 18:52
I'm currently doing hypnotherapy having therapy on medication doing mindfulness and meditation, I'm not attaching emotion to thought I'm keeping busy all the time etc but I feel petrifies all the time and I'm just a very scared girl