PDA

View Full Version : Strange pelvic pains come & go

nervousnally
16-03-16, 21:19
Hi. I'm 20 yrs. old, female. For about 2/3 weeks now I've been having odd cramps around my pelvis. Sometimes on the right side, sometimes on the left. The pain is pretty mild for the most part, and comes and goes. Its not constantly there, it's like it has flare ups. I thought it may be a UTI, as I just got over one (with antibiotics) a few weeks ago. I have a gyno appt. tomorrow, but as a health anxiety sufferer, my mind has been going crazy the past few days. My grandmother died of ovarian cancer so I've been really worried about that lately.

Today it's all I can think about and I'm pushed to tears. Is it possible it's stress related? Does anybody else have a problem with this kind of mild, recurring pelvic pain/discomfort? I'm really worried & scared.

Pastycakes
16-03-16, 23:55
I've been having that recently as well. Right down by my hips and above the pubic bone. It's very achey. I also get lower back pains and it'll even go down into my groin/upper thighs. No idea what's going on. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. I hope you get it all figured out, I'm sure it's nothing serious. =)