PDA

View Full Version : Went to the doctor.

Nzxt27
16-03-16, 23:06
Well after fighting anxiety for month and half after my ER visit I decided to go to doctor today and it seemed it went well. I let them pull my ER records. So she could see my EKG and my blood work they did. She said my EKG looked good high heart rate (which I was panic mode at the ER and t wave or two a little low which is not uncommon and t waves don't mean much of anything without other waves low she said.

I told her about my twitching and she said it should go away and told her I started looking up stuff on google and she made jokes about DR Google. Saying not to use DR Google. Well she checked my heart and lungs by listening to them and said they sound perfect. She didn't seem worried about me at all and said I'm fine I'm not dying. I did forget to mention to her about me being able to feel my heartbeat sometimes in hands and feet. Which I have heard it's just because I am looking for it.

She prescribed me Citalopram to help with the anxiety and told me it will take couple weeks to kick in and that it's not addicting and side effect are minimal. Blood pressure was good she said. She told me not to even worry about the EKG they did on me.

It seemed to go good and it lifted my spirits some and after me and gf went picked up my medicine and went to Taco Bell and on way home I get chest pains. I mean really I just had a check up and then get hit with chest pains? Is it all in my head or heartburn?

I'm not trying to let it lower my mood but seems like I feel good then something else happens to make me think the worse.

Fishmanpa
16-03-16, 23:14
went to Taco Bell.... chest pains.... Is it all in my head or heartburn?

Good going for taking steps toward healing :yesyes: I think you know why you got chest pains. T Bell is nasty stuff!

Positive thoughts

Nzxt27
16-03-16, 23:15
Good going for taking steps toward healing :yesyes: I think you know why you got chest pains. T Bell is nasty stuff!

Positive thoughts

Thanks and yeah I hope that was it. I mean it's like after a high I get hit with chest pains. I did about burp up some Taco Bell. Acid reflux.

M1825
17-03-16, 02:57
Classic t-bell, amirite? :D

Nzxt27
17-03-16, 05:18
Yeah I hope that is what it was from. It hit me good whatever it was. I use to take meduim for acid reflux but stopped because it's not as bad now that my stress has come down some.