PDA

View Full Version : Huge thank you to the mods

Nibbles
04-03-07, 11:37
I just want to thank all of the mods for running this brill site :yesyes: . I've only been a member for a week or so but it has already helped me loads. To keep this site running and put up with our criticisms while dealing with your own problems at the same time is inspirational! :notworthy:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Dshell
04-03-07, 11:40
Well said Nibbles - I completely agree!! Don't think I could have got through this week with a smile on my face without the advice given to me from the forums and also the chat!!

Thank you to everyone else to who takes the time to read our posts and talk us through some horiffic times!!

Dawn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

manmoor
04-03-07, 12:35
What a great post Nibbles and well deserved. Thanks to all the mods and admins at nmp your all fab. :yesyes: :D xxx

skylight2007
04-03-07, 13:48
:yesyes: yep its an absolutely brilliant place, the best I have ever come across!!! so thanks mods and administrators, and to all who come here!!! skylight

debbsi
04-03-07, 14:04
here here
If it wasnt for this website I would never have thought to go to my gp and ask for therapy

weepinky
04-03-07, 18:12
What a lovely thread nibbles, gives us all a chance to say a huge thank you to all our mods and admins for giving us a superb support system, I've had more support here than from anywhere. Thank you all your all amazing!!!!!:yesyes:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Luv Pinky

nomorepanic
04-03-07, 18:35
:hugs: Aww that was sweet Mike

Thank you and thanks to all those that replied as well.

Glad you are all finding it of help here.:yesyes:

We have some wonderful caring members on here who will all support each other.

Piglet
04-03-07, 19:29
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Love Piglet :flowers:

Granny Primark
04-03-07, 19:57
The site has helped me so much.
A big thank you to everyone for all your hard work.:yesyes:
May I also say thanks to my son and his partner who found this brilliant site for me.

Take care
LYNN xx

groovygranny
04-03-07, 21:51
Absolutely spot on Nibbles! :)

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

Leo Buscaglia

lotsa luv

GG :emot-dance:

xx

trac67
04-03-07, 22:28
Aww that is so nice, thankyou, it is good to have a place where everyone understands each other, you know you are not alone then.

Love

Trac xx

wobily_lin
05-03-07, 19:47
Yeps
Well Needed This Thread..well Done Nibs,
All Ye Mods Do So Much Work N Help So Many Without Uz The Site Would Not B Wot It Is..so Thank You All So So Much..you All Do A Great Job And I For One Really Appreciate All Ur Support And All You Do..
Just Don't Forget About Yourselves Eh?
Love N Hugs To You All..
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
05-03-07, 19:55
I too want to thank all the Mods, Admins and Support Workers who have made this great site what it is. I doubt you will ever know all the people you have helped.

Hugs,

Laura

EebyJeeby
05-03-07, 20:21
What a lovely thread, thank you!

But don't forget, it's not just down to Admin. The whole NMP membership contributes to what is a fantastically supportive global community and you are all an important part of it.

<group hug>

Eeb x