PDA

View Full Version : dry/red patch on breast still not gone:(

littlemissworry.x
17-03-16, 20:45
so for about a month i have had a dry/red circle patch on my breast, ive used sudo crem and e45 and nothings helped. im now starting to think its either breast or skin cancer. more likely breast cancer:( im scared to go docs but im gonna have to. feeling low about this

countrygirl
17-03-16, 21:04
Its much more likely to just be a skin problem than anything nasty. HOpefully your Dr can put your mind at rest after a visit. You may need some cortisone cream for a week or so if its exzema type problem.

I have very dry skin on my nipples since I got post menopausal and was worrying about this being inflammatory breast cancer and plucked up the courage to see Dr and he said straight away that it was just dry skin due to my lack of hormones and he had seen inflam breast cancer and I def did not have this which helped me hugely.

So just go and flash your boob and hopefully you will be reassured.

littlemissworry.x
18-03-16, 08:56
thanks for your reply:) im gonna book an appointment today and hope its nothing, i suffer with low hormones so maybe the same! x

---------- Post added at 08:56 ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 ----------

ive stupidly googled:( could be skin cancer as nothing is making it go away!:( so scared

Hopefulmi
18-03-16, 13:20
I have long standing eczema patches that take ages to shift, prob something similar x

Wkds123
28-12-16, 12:27
Did you resolve this little miss worry? I have the same thing and the gp said ringworm but after two weeks of cream it's no better!

spacebunnyx
28-12-16, 22:41
Hope you found out what it is. I occasionally get patches like you describe and it's fungal... goes when I put clotrimozole cream on it. Xxx