PDA

View Full Version : I can't take it anymore :(

Spark2359
17-03-16, 21:29
I really feel like I'm Ill or dying..
My symptoms are just getting out of control. I can't speak to people about it because I just get laughed at because I'm a 21 year old man and no one understands.. just because I have a hard exterior doesn't mean I'm weak in other ways. And atm I really feel useless..

My symptoms are:
Fever
Feeling disconnected
Headaches
Chest pains
Face and bodily twitches
Chest infections (gp concerned - chest xray came back fine)
Joint pains
Bulging veins / new veins in hands and intimate areas
Feeling of death or as if I'm moments from it!

I'm getting to the point where it's affecting my life work & personal..
I just sit here almost in tears every night thinking I'm dying and scared to go to the doctors as I just get sighed at and called a hypochondriac. I really need some advice or support as it's only getting worse😢

Nzxt27
17-03-16, 21:36
I feel the same about I think I'm dying. And I feel like my veins are not bulging enough. I get chest pains too and twitches in me feet,hands arms and legs like crazy. Even felt them in top of shoulder and butt cheek area. My twitches are very fast like 1-2 seconds like one twitch at a time and happens a lot throughout the day. A lot when I'm sitting or laying in my bed. My feet seem to be the worse at twitching.

I'm 32 and was just at the doctor yesterday and doctor didn't really check out my twitches and didn't seemed concerned about them. She did give me Citalopram to see if I can get my anxiety under control then said the twitches should go away. She's been seeing patients for over 15 years so I would think I am not her first person with stress and anxiety to walk through her door.

M1825
17-03-16, 22:10
I really feel like I'm Ill or dying..
My symptoms are just getting out of control. I can't speak to people about it because I just get laughed at because I'm a 21 year old man and no one understands.. just because I have a hard exterior doesn't mean I'm weak in other ways. And atm I really feel useless..

My symptoms are:
Fever
Feeling disconnected
Headaches
Chest pains
Face and bodily twitches
Chest infections (gp concerned - chest xray came back fine)
Joint pains
Bulging veins / new veins in hands and intimate areas
Feeling of death or as if I'm moments from it!

I'm getting to the point where it's affecting my life work & personal..
I just sit here almost in tears every night thinking I'm dying and scared to go to the doctors as I just get sighed at and called a hypochondriac. I really need some advice or support as it's only getting worse😢

Hey Spark,

Don't let HA waste your life away. Here's my thoughts on the symptoms you posted. With the exception of the fever (is this a fever measure with a thermometer?) are symptoms of anxiety. These bulging and new veins? I'd suspect you're just more aware of it. You're probably even looking for it. Joint pain, anxiety. Feeling disconnected, anxiety. Headache, anxiety.

Statistically and logically speaking, at 21 years old your risk factors are suuuuper low. You should be far more worried driving a car or walking down a street.

Spark2359
18-03-16, 07:54
Thankyou this was helpful.. sorry i was in a bad place last night! My fever is a cold I think I'm coming down with obviously setting my anxiety off like crazy... Thankyou for your advice

Arran7225
18-03-16, 08:32
do you take any medication to help spark ?

Spark2359
18-03-16, 14:07
do you take any medication to help spark ?

No not yet. Is it something that would help?

tiredofthis14
19-03-16, 12:48
sorry to jump in but meds work differently for everyone i dont think itd hurt to give them ago iv been on a few some worked some didnt x