PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Headache Worry

Black
18-03-16, 19:33
Ok. I've had blood pressure issues for 5 or so years, but the hospital and doctors often say it is under control. Well recently after I tried to stop a medication (which I got back on) I had a headache localized like behind my ear to the side. Since, the pain has moved to around my eye. My eye is pretty red, watery, and painful in itself. I don't wanna say the name of what I think it is but I assume most people know my worry. The red eye with the headache is really concerning me, and I can't help but think worst case scenario even though sinus is likely. Everything head related the hospitals often tell me I don't exhibit things that'd concern them. I'm 24 by the way!

---------- Post added at 12:58 ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 ----------

Also, I have like a pokey pain behind my head, which sometimes hurts a bit worse when I touch it. I'd like to say these are not really hurtful, but they seem more dull and noticable? It is a bit hard to say!

---------- Post added at 12:59 ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 ----------

Not to mention that my dizziness has picked up! As has my ears feeling weird!

---------- Post added at 13:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 ----------

Also I have a weird light sensitivity that makes me looking in lit rooms feel weird. But not painful? Just weird! Like it has a fuzzy feel when I see the brightness!

Black
19-03-16, 09:43
My eye is kinda pink and watery, and when I see light it kinda hurts towards the corner.

Phuzella
19-03-16, 11:49
Could it be migraine ?

Black
19-03-16, 14:29
No idea, it is rare that I actually have anything that hurts. Usually it's dizziness as well as sensations, but when I do feel anything crazier I kinda panic. Light sensitivity is the worst as well as the dizziness.

Phuzella
19-03-16, 18:16
I get migraines with dizziness and visual auras as the main symptoms. Little or no head pain.

Black
19-03-16, 19:01
I suppose it is possible! I just have so much of some difficulty with managing to do anything these days. My head always feels tense and when I walk I feel like I'm off-balance even though it's rare anything comes of that more than a feeling. It's just exhausting and the MDs at the hospital didn't think it was anything worth too much testing extensively the first time I mentioned what I thought I had.

Phuzella
20-03-16, 08:56
Mention migraine to the doc sometime :)