PDA

View Full Version : Black/dark lump in stool. :-(

Anxious1979
18-03-16, 19:15
I went to the toilet tonight and had a very dark lump in an otherwise normal poo. It has scared me.

I poked a bit.... As you do... And it separated from the rest of the poo easily ... But then I flushed because I was all panicky.

I have racked my brain and I can only think... I ate wine gums yesterday tea time, I probably didn't chew it properly, I was offered and took them without thinking but I don't particularly like them, so won't have savoured them. They were black. Do you think it was that?

Thanks.

Fishmanpa
18-03-16, 19:33
I poked a bit.... As you do...

Ummmm... Perhaps as "you" do :)

Poo is poo, it's all different for everybody. In and of itself, I wouldn't let it bother you. It's most likely as you said.

Positive thoughts

Anxious1979
18-03-16, 19:52
Well no, as a rule I dont, it was out of the ordinary and it worried me.

I dont generally poke in poo.

It scared me!

helenhoo
18-03-16, 21:07
I have this time to time but I take viramins wkth iron.

WiseMonkey
18-03-16, 22:08
Yes, sometimes the older darker pieces get mixed up with the normal flow of things, all normal :)

Aleman200
18-03-16, 22:25
Ummmm... Perhaps as "you" do :)

Poo is poo, it's all different for everybody. In and of itself, I wouldn't let it bother you. It's most likely as you said.

Positive thoughts

I cannot stop laughing whenever you post on a poo thread. Fishmanpa. You have such an affinity with them. :roflmao:

Fishmanpa
18-03-16, 22:29
I cannot stop laughing whenever you post on a poo thread. Fishmanpa. You have such an affinity with them. :roflmao:

Just talking SH&^ Aleman... Just talking SH&^ :roflmao:

Positive thoughts

helenhoo
18-03-16, 22:33
Fishman should have own therapy chat show :blush:

Anxious1979
18-03-16, 22:57
Just another poo thread maybe. Probably funny. Right now feels scary.

Aleman200
18-03-16, 23:00
Just another poo thread maybe. Probably funny. Right now feels scary.

My apologies mate. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. It all sounds perfectly normal to me. :)