PDA

View Full Version : Are there symptoms of highblood pressure

pepperutchie
20-03-16, 15:04
Hi, lately ive been suferring from pain in the back of my head and when i felt it i felt pain in my eye and it feels somewhat very tired and sleepy.. The pain is like dull aching pain, i felt it quite so often lately like an hour ago i got angry with my husband for changing channels on the tv and during that time when i got so angry, i felt the pain in the back of my head and feel very sleepy..i just let it pass and then ask my husband to take my blood pressure when he checked its 130/80, my question is , does anybody have the same thing as me and its not about bloodpressure? iam getting so stressed with too many health scare for me. Thankyou

Fishmanpa
20-03-16, 15:29
I have high blood pressure which is controlled with meds and diet. I can tell you first hand that I had no symptoms whatsoever and still don't. It was discovered a long time ago at a doctor visit and typically there are no symptoms associated with it even when it reaches extremely high levels. 130/80 is considered normal and actually awesome considering the circumstances you spoke about. What you describe is typical stress, muscle tension and anxiety.

Positive thoughts

pepperutchie
20-03-16, 22:49
Thanks fishmanpa i just got worried because i knew sme one who died many years ago complaining of pain in the back of his head for a long time he suferred stroke.

Nzxt27
21-03-16, 01:50
Can get a good blood pressure monitor on Amazon for like $20. You could keep a check on it

Fishmanpa
21-03-16, 02:12
Can get a good blood pressure monitor on Amazon for like $20. You could keep a check on it

Unless you really need to do this (like doctor's orders), it's probably not wise as self checking can be detrimental to an HA sufferer.

Positive thoughts

Nzxt27
21-03-16, 02:21
Unless you really need to do this (like doctor's orders), it's probably not wise as self checking can be detrimental to an HA sufferer.

Positive thoughts

True.

pepperutchie
21-03-16, 02:22
Hi nzxt27 i am avoiding it for now because i was once hook on taking it too many times in a day and its not a good thing and if i feel nervous and tensed i try not to but i have a monitor at home.thanks

Nzxt27
21-03-16, 02:34
Hi nzxt27 i am avoiding it for now because i was once hook on taking it too many times in a day and its not a good thing and if i feel nervous and tensed i try not to but i have a monitor at home.thanks

Yeah I understand when I ordered mine I did the same thing. Now I might check it once a week. But have been thinking moving it into spare bedroom so I pretty much forget about it