PDA

View Full Version : Very intense dull lower back pain

nirvanainchains
21-03-16, 07:48
Has anyone experienced this? A very intense dull back pain and when I move lets say walk, a random quick sharp pain would appear and disappear, even standing. Is this some kind of IBS symptom that I should not be worried about? Or this Kidney problem? The origin of this dull back is in my lower back, where kidneys are located. I drink water lower than 8 glasses a day and 2 days ago I drank beer with my friends. Do you think it was also the alcohol that causes this abdominal spasm?

countrygirl
21-03-16, 09:37
I'm a bit confused as your kidneys sit under ribs at the side/back so pain from them is usually felt mid back not lower back.
Could you just have a normal backache from say sitting in an uncomfy chair say?

nirvanainchains
21-03-16, 13:17
I'm a bit confused as your kidneys sit under ribs at the side/back so pain from them is usually felt mid back not lower back.
Could you just have a normal backache from say sitting in an uncomfy chair say?

Oh I’m sorry for being confused, even I myself got confused, the origin of this dull pain is in the kidney area while it radiates on my lower back. aside from the dull pain, when I bend or even just standing a sharp stabbing pain would come and go, the dull ache is there even regardless of what position I am in, the only thing that is not constant is the sharp pain that would come and go if I stand, walk, or bend, it would radiate into my hips. I am really annoyed because it’s affecting my job wherein I am an engineer here in a newly constructed building.