PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone:)

caliluver_12
21-03-16, 07:54
I just joined in today and I found this website linked in through a blog that was talking about travel anxiety. I struggle with anxiety/panic disorder and have been dealing with it not too long but about a year and a half now. When I was diagnosed it was after a long trip from Mexico, visiting my family. I struggled with anxiety before and maybe had like one panic attack per year before my diagnosis but for some reason the panic attacks started to become a part of my life during my trip to Mexico (2014). Since then I have been trying to find various ways to control my anxiety and panic disorder. I have started to get to know myself a little better since my diagnosis, but also started to hate myself as well. I am trying to learn how to cope with it everyday but on my bad days I usually find myself really stuck but on my good days I try real hard to keep on going, even though it is tough. I can't afford therapy or any sort of counselling but when I found this website, a part of me is hoping it will somehow help me learn more and figure out ways to cope with my disorder. I want to be able to travel more one day but so far I am stuck in my room and would love to leave soon.

Other than that, I am very artsy and hope to obtain a stable job soon and a bachelor's Degree in Arts.
I hope I can help others as well because I love helping out and listening!
Thanks for taking the time to read this thread. Hope we can talk and help each other out:)

:yesyes:

venusbluejeans
21-03-16, 07:59
Hiya caliluver_12 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
21-03-16, 18:51
Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.