PDA

View Full Version : And...head muscle spasms.

helenhoo
21-03-16, 18:38
In same place above ear. Like a Regular twitch you'd get anywhere else on body. But been on off a few days. Wasn't concenred until I nade myself

LouiseHannah
24-03-16, 00:37
Could be for lots of reasons, but no I don't think it's anything sinister. In the nicest possible way, I don't think these symptoms are what you need to get help for its your anxiety. If you want these thoughts and concerns to go, the best thing you can do is make an appointment with your doctor if you haven't already. As much as I'm sure everyone likes to help on here, none of us are medical professionals. However, if you're honestly worried about the physical symptoms book a doctor for that too as they can assist you better. I hope you don't take offence to any of this.

ServerError
24-03-16, 00:41
Had this symptom when I was well. Had it since I developed anxiety. It is probably a tense muscle letting off some steam or a just a bit of nervous tension. I've had twitches in all sorts of places. Suffered a lot less by not giving it my attention.

Obviously I'm not a doctor and can't guarantee you it's nothing, I'm sure it's not sinister. The best thing you can do for yourself is go to your doctor and just tell him/her everything that's going on for you.

silver_shoes
24-03-16, 01:05
It's like when you get an annoying twitch in your eyelid! It does go away eventually.

lilipoot
06-04-16, 11:55
hello i have this annoying twitching right above my left ear newly for 1 month and it makes me freak out do you go to your dr?

helenhoo
06-04-16, 11:56
Mine just dissapeared xx