PDA

View Full Version : hello

PUGLETMUM
04-03-07, 19:52
hi all,

i joined last year,some people may recognise my user name. to every one else - im emma age 34 and suffering from anxiety and agoraphobia, but also im rubbish socially, and sometimes just worry about random things happening to me or my family,like war or disease or murder etc etc also frightened of dying, so basically im just a frightened,worried individual. last time i was coming here i was finding it hard to make any friends and that made me feel worse as i havent got any friends anymore in the real world, so that really upset me about myself and i just gave up coming on here.

but im going to give it another go now, and hopefully i can meet some nice interesting people, which i think most people who come on here are!

emmas

trac67
04-03-07, 20:00
Nice to see you back Emma

Take care

Trac xx

danf
04-03-07, 20:01
Good on you for coming back. I'm new here myself but I like the look of this site a lot.

Barb
04-03-07, 20:05
:) :) Welcome Emmas, glad to have you back, I am sure you will make friends as everyone is so supportive

Good luck

Barb xxx

manmoor
04-03-07, 20:14
Hi Emma,

A big warm welcome back to you. xx

belle
04-03-07, 20:25
Hi and welcome :)

Sarah x

PUGLETMUM
05-03-07, 10:59
thanks for hellos guys,

this site is a fantastic supportive place, i only wish there was somewhere like it in real life or that it was easier to meet up with people that are on here!

see you all around

emmaxxxxx

Freaky Chick
05-03-07, 12:28
Hi Emma

I am new, good on you for coming back. I think we have some stuff in common - I have stress induced anxiety with depression, agorophobia, and apparently social phobia, well i'm scared of just about all people, even those i've known for years- I also find it hard to meet people, so on line is good for me too.

I'm sure you will make lots of friends here. Everyone has been really nice to me so far.

So you are definitely not alone have a big hug :hugs:

Freaky chick

PUGLETMUM
05-03-07, 12:37
aww hi freaky chick heres a hug for you too:hugs:

how are we supposed to get on in life when we are frightened of other people? it just doesnt seem possible to me, because lets face it they are everywhere arent they?

can you tell me a bit about why you are like this? and what are you doing to cope?etc etc
emma

vikkileigh
05-03-07, 15:13
Hi Emma
My daughter is called Emma.. lovely name!
Im Vikki im 30 yrs old and live in Leicestershire, it seems i suffer from quite alot that you do too, i thought i was the only one who worried about all that stuff, sometimes i cant even read about global warming as it scares me, not sure how/why all this started perhaps we could chat more?
Hope to hear from you soon, Vikki

ricochet
05-03-07, 18:34
Hi Emma

hope you find lots of friends this time round as this helps recovery of anxiety a lot....I was similar to you with the friend situation as i could'nt go out with them anywhere, and one by one they all seemed to disappear except for one....Since i have been visiting this site i have made a couple of good understanding friends

I know exactly where you are coming from worrying about things happening with you or you're family as i do the same...feel like if i don't do certain things something horrible might happen.

Anyway welcome back and hope you get lots of help and advice

Whenever you need a friend i will be here

Be safe

Rich

wobily_lin
05-03-07, 18:36
Elo Ems,
Welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ya on board x

nomorepanic
05-03-07, 19:49
Emmas

Hey there and lovely to see you back again.

Thanks for popping by to update us.

Hope we can get you back on track again.

Pink Princess
06-03-07, 00:02
hey welcome to the site, hope you are well x x x x