PDA

View Full Version : Temple twitch

misslove
21-03-16, 19:46
I was just sitting on the floor coloring and my left temple felt like it was twitching. Totally weird feeling now it still feels weird. Like someone has a screw in my temple and they are slowing turning it. My left eye feels funny and I can see fine and I have tiny pains deep in my ear. The feeling goes from my temple down to my ear along my cheekbone. Anyone know what this is? I feel like rubbing it helps a little

MrsDavies
21-03-16, 19:49
I was just sitting on the floor coloring and my left temple felt like it was twitching. Totally weird feeling now it still feels weird. Like someone has a screw in my temple and they are slowing turning it. My left eye feels funny and I can see fine and I have tiny pains deep in my ear. The feeling goes from my temple down to my ear along my cheekbone. Anyone know what this is? I feel like rubbing it helps a little

Is it like when you get an eyelid twitch? The same sort of feeling? If so, then yes I've had that, I think it is just nerves that are standing on edge, it can happen in any part of your body and is generally harmless.

misslove
21-03-16, 20:15
Idk why this is on 2 different posts but it hurts deep in my ear now