PDA

View Full Version : Feeling pulse/heartbeat in hands, back of head, etc

Josh1234
23-03-16, 20:36
Does anyone else hear/see/feel their pulse in different areas of the body? I have a pulse in the back of my head that is shaking it, I can feel my pulse in my hands, and my actual chest shakes my arms...

Nzxt27
23-03-16, 21:09
Yep. I can feel my pulse in my hands and feet and my stomach moves with my pulse and I can even see my pulse in Palm of my hand if I make a half fist. But I notice gf does the same. So I stopped freaking out over it. You seem to have a lot of the same symptoms I have.

It's annoying like when I sit of lay on my bed I have to make sure my feet are not touching because I notice it and it really bugs me. I used to not be able to sleep on my left side because I would feel my heart beat strong.

---------- Post added at 21:09 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

My arms move to my pulse even my legs will. I think it's my stomach making them slightly move with it. My gf does not understand how annoying it is to always feel your pulse somewhere on your body. It makes you feel like something is really wrong.

mnaha
24-03-16, 06:07
I feel my pulse pushing my body up and down at night when laying down and also in my buttocks.. pulsing. Lately my ears have stopped up due to allergies and I can hear my heart beat around the clock just like I have a listening device on lub dub lub dub skip lub dub .. Hate it but what can I do? also see the pulse in my chest and neck and everywhere. Apparently I have had this since I was very young. I have had people tell me they saw my heartbeat.. Doctors and doctors of every kind has checked me over the years and all said nothing wrong . Scans xrays .test of every kind and nothing. Monitoring for a week here and there ,random test here and there. So at age 61 I still have it all and lately I have been hearing my heartbeat make the strangest noises like its almost going out.. But its been doing this all my life so it stands to reason that you have much like what I do and will still be here a long time probably until you are in your 90's in your bed at night feeling your heart beat wondering when it will finally stop. So hope you feel better and know that you aren't alone and know it can be worst because you could hear every beat clear as a bell and wonder.......what will happen next.