PDA

View Full Version : anx symptom?

peach
05-03-07, 07:24
hi,
ive posted about this b4, but never got a response...thought id try again...
this morn i felt so so so sick, like i was gonna pass out..and just downright ill..but lunch the feeling went away and ive felt ok again...i get this feeling randomly..and i have spoken to my doc about it b4, but been told its anxiety..is this true? have any of you felt unwell with anxiety?
is worrys me greatly...and i dont get it, cause if i was ill, id still feel sick wouldnt i? and i was at the gym on sat..so ....im just hoping some of you can reasure me about this, as im not convinced that feeling so ill randomly can be a anx symptom, also, if it is, what can i do to help minimise it...

thanks in advance for all your time......

Pixette
05-03-07, 08:04
I too feel nauseous when Im very anxious. Anxiety can be diferent for everyone and various factors will influence the feelings that you will experience. I get worse if I have had very little sleep, or have had alcohol (dont drink now as it makes me feel so bad). Also if Im finding it difficult to eat I feel light headed and nauseous I have to force myself to eat something just to make me feel a little better.

My advice to you would be to look after yourself more eat healthy foods, cut down on caffeine rest if you are tired and dont push yourself too hard in the gym. Also are you on any medication ? Could this be making you feel ill, if so go and speak to your GP again or seek a second opinion form a different doctor.
I dont know if this is of any help to you, feel free to PM me if you want to.

Huggs to you Peach hope you feel better soon :hugs:

jo61
05-03-07, 08:52
Hi Peach, anxiety hits me in this way. Nausea is one of the more debilitating symptoms for many people. As Pixette said, don't overdo it in the gym, get some gentle exercise and look after yourself. If you struggle to eat, try little and often rather than sitting down to big meals. Good luck.

Love Jo x

peach
05-03-07, 09:01
hi,

thank you so much for your responses....it means the world to me..i dont get nausea, i just feel very unwell at times, usually at night,it was weird it was in the day...i know my mornings are worse then my afternoons, and then my nights are getting ok, but still off some nights.....

in the gym, i only went twice this week, and i just walk for 20 mins ( i did 10 mins on the bike) so i think im going fairly light on it....i have to agree i dont eat that well...and last weekend was a total blowout, chips, icecream, chocolate...a lot too..plus i didnt sleep well at all last night, so perhaps that might be it...
i am on meds for acid reflux, been on for 4 weeks now, and on the pill, been on for 3 months, so i will chat to doc about that.....im thinking about starting meds for anx too as im getting desperate about my situation now.....

thanks again so much, im glad to know this is kinda normal for ppl like me...

Pixette
07-03-07, 08:31
Acid reflux can also be made worse by eating high fat foods. Try to eat a healthier diet, less processed foods,les sugau and salt and drink more water. My partner also eats probiotic yougurts which help to rebalance enzymes in the stomach etc
This may help xx