PDA

View Full Version : Anger

pepperutchie
24-03-16, 04:24
Hi everybody, i would like to know if anybody have thesame thing about anger, i seem to get irritated a lot these days and if i get angry i feel so much anger that i feel discomfort in my whole body and causes me to have shortness of breath..anyone with thesame experience please, your post will be highly appreciated thank you

---------- Post added at 04:24 ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 ----------

Anyone?

Phuzella
24-03-16, 08:08
Anxiety can cause all sorts of moods including irritability and anger :)

mnaha
24-03-16, 08:26
I definitely agree..

pepperutchie
24-03-16, 08:55
Thank you the problem is that when i get to the point that i feel some discomfort or symptoms i tend to panic thinking i may have a stroke orheart attack in that manner..

mnaha
24-03-16, 09:03
Thank you the problem is that when i get to the point that i feel some discomfort or symptoms i tend to panic thinking i may have a stroke orheart attack in that manner..

I can identify with that one. You must be stressed a lot. All we can do is try try try to relax and do some relation exercises and for you to have a heart attack or stroke I would say probably not. Unless you have been told by a doctor that you have that potential I wouldn't worry about it. The most that can happen is perhaps have an anxiety attack but that isn't going to make you have a stroke or a heart attack.. Its been proven that no one has ever had either by anxiety attack..I think.. well I think its safe to say..I also think I read it on here. So to get to the point unless you have been told it is dangerous for you to get upset by your personal doctor I would say don't worry. I think we will be fine ,yes both of us. I get the same fear and its really for nothing I think..I am still here and don't think I have had either and I am 61 . Good luck to you and feel better soon

pepperutchie
24-03-16, 13:40
I had my checkup last tuesday had a blood test and urinalysis. Blood test shows i have cholesterol and i am also taking Diabetic medications..Doctor asked me if i show difficulty breathing as well as chest pain upon effort of doing something he said mostly for diabetics clogging of the arteries happen when they have high cholesterol and that is to have heart attack or stroke.my mom had all of these and even anxiety and had 2 heart attacks at 69 years old so i am really so worried about it

Fishmanpa
24-03-16, 13:49
When my "scanxiety" kicked in, it manifested itself as irritability, not so much anger, but I can see that as a reaction. I would get headaches and chest tightness too. I have the chill pills when needed but have not had to take them for some time now. Fortunately, I've been free and clear of and "scanxiety" symptoms for a while now and medically, I'm definitely in the clear.

Positive thoughts