PDA

View Full Version : Chest Tight, Ache in Left Side

RetailMoth
24-03-16, 09:08
Tomorrow I'm going to a clinic about this, but I'm still terrified of what I'll hear.

Last night I was drinking some coffee - no more than I usually drink - and my left breast suddenly got a dull ache. It was only in one spot, too, not the whole thing. The ache came and went even when i stopped drinking coffee and switched to water for the night, and I ended up working myself into an anxiety attack because I was so scared of what it might be.

The next day at work, around the middle of my shift, I got the left breast pains again. They intensified until lunchtime, stuck around a little bit after eating, and then went away for the rest of the shift. Now that I'm home, they occasionally come back, and my chest feels tight with worry.

I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow, and I'm terrified something's wrong with my heart. I'm scared I'll have to get blood drawn - I'm terrified of needles, and I'm scared of what this could mean.

lilann1012
24-03-16, 13:46
It's probably gas related! I get that sometimes too. I had a whole heart work up done. I asked the Dr about it, he said the same thing!

MrsDavies
24-03-16, 15:49
I agree that it could be gas, it could also be a pulled muscle, hormonal, bruised muscle/tissue, heartburn..... There are many rational, non harmful possibilities for this kind of pain so try not to worry to much. Hope your feeling better!