PDA

View Full Version : Hello...and apologies

DaveStaffs
24-03-16, 20:46
Apologies for not seeing this section first :doh:

I went straight in and posted in the medical anxiety thread first so I'm a bit late to this bit.

I'm Dave. 37 years old, from the UK and currently watching "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia" to try and block out my current bout of anxiety. I've also noticed the social anxiety section of the board. I might be able to be useful in there as I've managed to get over some issues of my own socially in the past few years.

venusbluejeans
24-03-16, 20:52
Hiya DaveStaffs and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

DaveStaffs
24-03-16, 22:29
Hiya DaveStaffs and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Thank you :)

Mark13
26-03-16, 22:39
Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.

I might give "it's always Sunny..." another go, only watched the first episode on Netflix.

DaveStaffs
27-03-16, 11:28
Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.

I might give "it's always Sunny..." another go, only watched the first episode on Netflix.

Thanks Mark.

I'm actually reading through a lot of the threads on here and identifying with a lot of stuff. I've also had a lot of support in the health anxiety thread already which I'm incredibly appreciative of.

"It's Always Sunny..." is the funniest show I've ever watched. I highly recommend giving it another chance!