PDA

View Full Version : Hi

KatiePink
24-03-16, 21:40
Hi everyone,

I'm new but have already posted before i saw this. My name is Katie and i am 25.
I have suffered with anxiety for over 7 years, i also have PTSD and depression.
I have bouts of severe health anxiety and also general anxiety. I know a lot about it after years of looking into it. I am currently having CBT and am on sick leave from work(7weeks now). My employer is great, i only started with them in September of last year. They've been very supportive and i am looking to get back into work soon, with a different role and support plan.

Look forward to sharing our experiences and hopefully we can all help each other in someway, or just by listening :)

venusbluejeans
24-03-16, 21:45
Hiya KatiePink and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
25-03-16, 14:52
Hello KatieP. From what I've read so far, you appear to have a good grasp of what you and many of us are going through. NMP is a great place to research and vent your feelings about our shared situation. Look forward to hearing from you again and best to you on your journey.

KatiePink
25-03-16, 15:54
Hello KatieP. From what I've read so far, you appear to have a good grasp of what you and many of us are going through. NMP is a great place to research and vent your feelings about our shared situation. Look forward to hearing from you again and best to you on your journey.

Thank you :)